1 BE admitted to the University of Illinois or Parkland College
- All woodwind, brass, and percussion auditions take place in the historic Harding Band Building located at 1103 South Sixth Street, Champaign, Illinois 61820
- There are parking meters in front of the band building. The meters need to be fed on weekdays only from 7:30 AM – 5:00 PM
- Upon Arrival, Proceed to the Illinois Bands Office Room 140 and check-in. You will receive further instructions at that time
- Candidates will receive results of their audition through e-mail shortly after their on campus audition
- If you wish to audition for both the Concert Bands and the Marching Illini & Fighting Illini Athletic Bands, one audition will satisfy both audition components, unless you plan to audition on a different instrument
- You do not need to be a music major to join ANY of the University of Illinois Bands – you must audition though!